23/02/2012

It's Here?? It's Catherine??


I can hardly believe this game was released in Europe. If it was years ago, european publishers would just ignore this game I bet... I can hardly wait to play this game but I also heard it''s quite difficult. There are two types of tough games: those that are frustrating and those that are not. I seriously hope this game falls in the second option.  I'd rate this edition as 7/10. Why? Because the american version is so much better than this thanks to their original bonuses and even included the preorder soundtrack and artbook inside the original case. In Europe the only retailer that actually had this bonus was GAME, but nothing was known about this. But for a little over 40 euros directly from Amazon, it was an amazing price!

No comments:

Post a Comment