15/01/2012

Zelda again for the life of me


Yep, the other side of the world received yet another exclusive edition for their exclusive pleasure, leaving the rest of the PAL territories forever alone. This time it was a Zelda game, more precisely the Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS. Those guys received the Ocarina Edition, which comes in a larger card box with enough space to include more stuff than it actually includes because it only comes with the Collector's Edition game and an Ocarina Replica. It's funny that this Collector's Edition game is actually just the preorder box we received in Europe, but in Europe you couldn't have a sealed copy with the game inside unless you bought the Limited Edition 3DS console with the game (which I gladly did!).

This boxset came from the UK, and I have to thank my friend Mosavon at Collectorsedition.org for forwarding the item for me and doing an amazing job with the package. All this because a certain seller clearly stated in his auction that he refused to ship outside the UK. I didn't bother asking permission or a reason for that, because I already know what the answer is like: "err I'm afraid to post to other countries because I don't know how to do it, how much it costs, the game will get lost or arrive badly damaged and I live in the 21st century where international trading is part of my daily life when I buy stuff from the supermarket". And I must say the original seller did a bad job packing the edition. No wander these sellers are afraid to send items overseas because they'll get damaged... If the same thing happens with they send stuff internally. Oh well, at least I got the game.

Thanks a lot Mosavon!

No comments:

Post a Comment