23/09/2011

I'm in love with this game



Yep, that's right. One of my biggest expectations in recent video game releases... My expectations were not  just simply fulfilled... but also highly surpassed. Xenoblade!

When I first heard about this game, I knew the chances to see it being released in Europe were very very slim. In fact, I was pretty sure this game would never see the daylight outside Japan. Yet, nearly two years later, we got the big news: Xenoblade was coming to us. The NA gamers were kinda screwed, thankfully it wasn't us european gamers this time. I am so glad this game came out of Japan. Really glad!

Everything about this game is either good or exceptional. I've played many games with great HD graphics but only a few made my jaw drop. This game might not have the best graphics ever, but the amazing art behind the environment design is absolutely amazing, so amazing that I haven't felt so impressed with a game for a very long time.

As you can probably guess, I have the limited edition with the red controller. It's a shame this edition didn't come with anything else. NoE promised my country that other bonus items were going to be offered to us, but we only received the same thing everyone else in Europe received. Shame, shame, nobody really cares about the portuguese market anyway.

I still haven't finished the game and I'm still quite a few hours away from that, but I've scored over 100 hours already. I gave up being a completist since my free time ran out (ya know, job, training, that stuff...) but this time I am trying to do everything I can during my first play through. I highly doubt I will be doing a 2nd run though. No matter how good this game is I will want to move on to other games such as Dead Island and Dead Space 2. Too many Dead games to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment