10/11/2010

The next update...

Lately I've been updating the page much less than I used to in the past. Now that I look at it, it's been over 4 years since I started it. My collection was so small back then that it's almost... I don't know... amazing how far it came to be. I've said it before several times, but I never ever expected to see my collection reaching this point and still growing a lot.

Some pictures need to be taken in order to complete some of the posts I already wrote and I have not listed any regular games for a long time now. However, that doesn't mean anything besides the fact that I've been quite busy and with too much work to do. I still have some pretty good updates coming some, one of them will be something "big", quite "big", too "big" to be owned by a random guy like myself. And no I did not stop buying games even though I will have to slow down early next year. I have to save more money for other things in life, one of them being my dream trip to a certain place in this world.

I don't know when I'll have more spare time to keep this blog up to date, but sooner or later it will be refreshed with new stuff to show to the very few people who visit it regularly. I prefer it that way though.

I've also added some unboxing videos to youtube of some of the editions I own. It just came to my mind that U could add those videos here so you could watch. I should have done that before, but there's still plenty of time to do so.

Thanks for those few who visit this blog frequently, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment