16/02/2015

You know something's wrong when...

... you're in your early 30s, single and buying Skylanders. Yep, something is odd... I don't have much of an interest in Skylanders to be honest. I don't know who had this weird idea of releasing figurines that interact with a game. These are the most annoying "DLCs" someone released because there are hundreds of these things, some of them are limited, exclusive and extremely rare and... of course, they cost a lot of money, even the regular ones... damn! 

I do have a few exclusive figurines though, including a crystal clear one from the first game that seems to be quite rare. The only reason why I've bought this Trap Team Dark Edition starter pack was mainly because I've also bought the dark and light expansion sets and I completely missed/ignored the Kaos trap, which seems to be worth something. This set is already sold out everywhere and it includes an Ultimate Kaos Trap. This was the very last edition I've managed to find in a store and I didn't buy it immediately. I took some time to think about what to do because, honestly, Skylanders is not exactly my main goal. I have a near complete Smash Bros Amiibo set but let's just not talk about that...


No comments:

Post a Comment