11/02/2015

Hagane means Steel

This is proof of how some uncommon older titles became hell on earth to buy within just a few years, after the recent retrogaming boom. I've known this game for quite a while but I never really paid much attention to it. At that time, I noticed it was an uncommon title but not that amazingly expensive compared to most SNES rarities. My interest for this game only grew a couple of years ago. For some time it became my number one SNES priority. However, this game was far harder to track down than I originally imagined. I've seen complete copies of this game going for less than 100 euros many times in the past but once I've decided to buy it it seems the price more than tripled. Eventually, one opportunity popped up and I've decided that it was now or never. Best decision ever, because this copy of the game is as good as new.


No comments:

Post a Comment