22/06/2013

The Last of Us is finally here.

This was the latest game I've finished and I seriously need to say - what a masterpiece! The reviews were definitely not exaggerating. I loved it. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, but that's my personal opinion. The game by itself is truly amazing. There are many good action games out there but this one is just one step ahead. I've made quite an investment on this game: bought the two special editions released over here, Joel Edition and Ellie Edition, as well as the Amazon IT exclusive Ellie Collector's Edition. I loved this game so much that I've decided to spend more money on this franchise. The Press Kit should be on his way to me, and I will hopefully get some other editions from different regions!



No comments:

Post a Comment