14/05/2013

Lara Croft is back. And broken in several pieces



I'm a pretty big Tomb Raider Fan. I was able to enjoy almost every game released so far. I obviously couldn't miss the latest game, but I was kinda septic about it, specially after seeing the initial gameplay footage. In the end, the game is pretty amazing. Took me a few days to finish and was kinda easy but it has plenty of other things to do. I got the Survival Edition to open and play the game. I also got the Collector's Edition and keep it sealed. Finally, I couldn't miss the German steelbook with slipcase, mostly because it has the slipcase as I couldn't care less about the steelbook. I've finished this game and to be honest it surpassed my expectations, which were actually fairly low. In the end, the game is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment