14/05/2013

1000 chapters later...


Naruto is one of those japanese series that I love and hate at the same time. The show becomes epic, then boring, then becomes epic again. I stopped watching the anime because the fillers are damn boring, but I love the manga.

15 years ago it was unthinkable for us, European gamers, to see a series receive a game where the storyline goes beyond the anime in Japan. And that's exactly what happened with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Being a fan of the main story, I am usually disappointed with some of the games that add a lot to the fillers as well. But I really couldn't let pass the newest game

And because I was still missing the previous game, I managed to get a good deal on a near-mint copy of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Unfortunately too many things are missing in the main storyline of each character, but overall the game is still well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment