18/11/2012

Why... Just... why...


I have been searching for this edition for a while now and I am quite disappointed with it. X Blades Royal Bundle for the PS3... It's already considered a hard find nowadays, it wasn't released in the UK (again...) and I've seen it for sale for absolutely outrageous prices, even though it hit the bargain bin some time ago. I managed to get a second hand copy from eBay and it arrived smashed. I was so unlucky... The box seemed ruined but thankfully it wasn't as bad as I expected. It's far from perfect but still much better than I thought it was. The box is made of paper. I mean, it can't even be called cardboard because it's stupidly thin fragile. How is this possible? It's so fragile... the figure looks cheap but it isn't as bad as I thought it was. It's average/decent, but not very detailed. I will hopefully test the game soon enough because I want to find out how it is. People say it's not good but I want to try it. If you're considering buying this, please don't pay the outrageous prices seen on eBay. It really isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment