18/11/2012

Football. I'll never understand all the hype...

We not always get exclusive editions... but when we do, they kinda suck... but when the retail price is not much different from the regular game, it's not that bad! And that's what happened with Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. Over here (and probably in Spain) we received a Master Edition with a PES watch and some postcards signed by Cristiano Ronaldo. I actually sold the regular game because I wanted to get this edition before they appear destroyed at stores since it's a fragile cardbox. The game will be available at a low cots price once a newer game gets released, and I'll get it by then :).



And since we're talking about football , I also found a rather rare item which is definitely exclusive to Portugal since it was released by one of the distributors over here: a PES 2008 box set also signed by Cristiano Ronaldo. I knew about this box set because I saw a picture in a collection. It was the PS2 version. I never expected to get this, really. This edition was a gift it seems, and I have no idea how to get it. It's not something that would appear on eBay. I never really expected to find one so soon. This one's really tough to get, after all these years wanting to have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment