02/03/2012

How tough could it be to get a Crystal?



Damnn, another final fantasy game, yet another limited edition going insane on ebay after it became sold out. Stipud HMV decides to cancel my order one week before the release that, when it's already too late to find it in any other place. But suddenly they have a few more copies in stock. Zavvi, on the other hand, pulled a very dirty stunt... The edition was available for sale on their website for 59 pounds. It became sold out pretty quickly. The game gets released and this edition pops up on their ebay outlet store for TWICE AS MUCH. Seriously, WHY????

I had to get this edition from local stores. If it wasn't for that, I would have missed the PS3 version because it was pretty hard to get. I eventually picked up both, being such a Final Fantasy Fan... actually, I was a fan of the original 3 PS1 titles, and that's still one of the main reasons that makes me collect all games and editions from the series. If it wasn't for that, I'd not worry so much with buying the same game/edition for both consoles...

Right now I'm only missing the two exclusive slipcases and the blue slipcase for PS3 of the original FFXIII game.

Oh and I can't forget to mention that I also have the two preorder tin cases, one for each console, both factory sealed. My only complain is the fact that this is a steelbook and no matter how good people consider them, they rust where I live - and no I don't live in a pond, I live in a sunny country actually. Overall it was a fairly good preorder bonus to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment