25/09/2011

They're back! Did they even leave in first place?



My first shooter on the PS3 was called Resistance. Not being a fan of shooters, the fact is that there weren't any big games released by the time the console came out. I bought Virtua Fighter 5 on the release day but that game alone wasn't enough to satisfy me so I decided to pick up Resistance as well. i did not regret it. Several years later, the 3rd game gets released and it became best known as R3.

A particular "Survival Edition" was released - and that's what I got. I don't know what's going on with these editions nowadays but they seem to be replacing your usual action figures with... bags? I'm not really a fan of... bags... but the thing is this bag really seems to be a good quality one. So good that the girl at the shop even wanted to buy the bag to herself when I picked this edition.

This edition also comes with... toy soldiers. No way! Toy soldiers! Why toy soldiers? I mean, it kinda brings back memories, but it's only a gimmick. Overall, the edition is nice. Not perfect, but good and it thankfully includes the regular collector's edition as well - that's a really good thing. I don't think I'll be playing the game any time soon, but I'd like to give it a try someday. And hopefully finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment