22/02/2011

Blazblue Continuum Shift Shipping Box Edition...


Yes, this is a major ripoff!! If you consider the preorder for the collector's edition alone was available for about 22 euros and this edition cost nearly 80... What the hell were these guys thinking???

I mean, they release a very limited edition for the European market to apologize for the extreme delay with Calamity Trigger, which came to here A LONG TIME after the american release date. So they placed for sale this so called "Fan Edition" on this WEIRD website (at least for me...) most people never heard of. As a result the edition was sold out days before I even heard about it - in a few hours all editions were gone, or so I was told. I thought I was extremely lucky though. I was able to preorder a couple of weeks later and only because some preorders were cancelled and it became available again for the PS3 for like... 30 minutes??

Why did it sold out so fast? This was supposed to be an exclusive edition to Europe. Or at least so I heard! Yet, they allowed the edition to be bought by ANYONE in the freakin' whole world! Capcom doesn't allow that when they release certain US exclusive editions on their website - take that Dead Rising 2 Edition as an example. But these guys thought "Derrp we want to apologize our dear European fans, so we will place this extremely limited edition for sale and most of them will be bought by Americans derrp". But that's not the only thing...

After wasting nearly 80 euros to buy the damn thing when I could have just spent 22 euros for the collector's, there was a delay. So, in order to apologize once again for yet another delay, they added a mouse mat for free. Ok, sounds great. However, when it arrived I almost couldn't believe... I received just the regular collector's edition with an A4 hi quality print, a mouse mat and a bonus figure, all loose inside a regular shipping box. What the hell????? There was not even a special package to hold all items together?? I paid nearly 60 euros for an A4 art print with a code and a Japanese figure plus a mouse mat that were available for sale separately? Not even a certificate, or a box set? How can you call THAT a "Fan Edition" it it's nothing more than the collector's edition and a couple of bonus items completely loose and don't even have a proper box to hold them together just like... every freakin' special edition of any game! Oh my god...

There ya go, one of the crappiest editions I've heard of: the Blazblue Continuum Shift Shipping Box Edition. I wanted this for the Xbox 360 because I also have the first for the console, but the only Fan Edition that became available again was for the PS3...

No comments:

Post a Comment