23/05/2010

Sonic Rush Adventure promo kit


It's not usual to find these promo editions for Nintendo Games. I guess Nintendo doesn't really care about bribing reviewers like Sony and Xbox with those awesome press kits. But suddenly I was able t find this particular edition for the Nintendo DS. I know there are more out there, but unlike Sony editions these are not wasy to find - at all. I am still missing the Dino Excavation Kit for Spectrobes and Chinatown Wars press kit, but honestly I did not even know there was one similar thing for Sonic Rush Adventures and I'm not even sure if there are any mor eeditions like this besides a particular boxset for Another Code (Wii) I lost once in an auction. Will keep searching and if they exist I will get them some day.

2 comments:

  1. I have a new, never opened Spectrobes dinosaur skeleton excavation kit for sale if you are interested. I am a current ebay seller and if you are interested in looking at my status as a seller you can view my account by selecting advance search at the top of the ebay page. Click on the link at the left to search by seller. My seller name is Sue-perb. I do not have this item listed. I thought that maybe we could handle the transaction personally. Please let me know if you are interested and what your offer is.
    Thanks so much,
    Sue-perb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only noticed your comment was waiting for moderation now. I had no idea, sorry. I guess it is too late now.

    ReplyDelete