10/06/2009

Singstar is everywhere


This game is really everywhere, Sony started releasing Singstar games on PS2 and they were nice, but honestly there are way too many Singstar games and other titles that also use the same concept. I got this boxset here because it's something a little more special than the regular editions for sale and it even comes with the mics, even though it does not contain anything particularly exclusive. I was still missing the mics and wanted to get them somehow, so this came up at the right time. I should give the game a try when I have the chance, but knowing how bad a singer I can be, I'm not sure if it will be an enjoyable play (at least for other people living here >_>). The box itself is a great addition to any collection, as it resembles other boxes such as Gran Turismo 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment