09/04/2009

Project 8 Premium Deck


I am not a fan of skateboarding. The only other Tony Hawk game I have is the gift pack for PS2 (I have not seen another pack like that in several years. Can it be so rare?). But I had to get the premium deck, released to promote the game and made available to the general public. Some claim that only 1000 were made. I have no way to confirm this, but I felt I had to buy it. lost several on auctions because this is not the sort of item I'd be willing to buy for a hi price. But thanks to my friend Jm1.Jonas, I was able to finally buy a brand new one from an online store and for a quite amazing price. I'm glad I now own one.

1 comment:

  1. http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

    Yo, Make a photo box to picture your collection. It's fun, easy, and will make your blog more professional.

    ReplyDelete