22/03/2009

Shinku Hadouken! Shinryuken!


Street Fighter IV has brought back that nostalgic feeling and have not felt in a very long time. The combination of 3d graphics with 2D gameplay scared some people who started to cry out loud about how bad and ugly the game would me. Turned out to be an excellent game with amazing online gameplay - the Street Fighter I have been waiting for a long time, unlike the precious 3D Ex versions. I bought the Collector's Edition for the cheapest price I could find new, and it was for Xbox 360. But then, don't have live right now and I was still waiting for it to come. I did something crazy and bought the PS3 version of this game to play sooner and be able to experience the online gameplay. This game is fantastic, that's all I have to say! But I was disappointed with this collector's Edition. Unlike the american version we don't have a OST disc. Instead, we got a kinda crappy C Viper Figure. That particular box includes an additional Chun-Li figure, that looks pretty good compared to the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment