25/01/2009

iT ScAreS mE a loT...

... not the game itself, but the fact that I am still missing so many editions of Resident Evil... And I also hate when I have things that I forget to add to these collection photos. Let's see what I forgot to add to the picture:

-Resident Evil 4 Collector's edition DVD
-Resident Evil 0 for Gamecube
-Resident Evil 4 with art cards and bonus disc from the Gamecube Resident Evil Limited Edition
-Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.

Now let's see what I'm missing (teh horror teh horror):
-Resident Evil 2 and 3 for DC
-Resident Evil 2, 3 and Code Veronica X for GC
-Resident Evil 2 for N64
-Resident Evil Survivor for PS1
-Resident Evil Dead Aim for PS2
-Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles for Wii
-Resident Evil 4 Limited Edition slipcase for GC.

And I think I did not forget anything this time. So much stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment