28/05/2008

Driver Parallel Lines


Here is a good example of a good game that became nothing more that average, maybe good to some people. The original Driver games for the PS1 were awesome, some of the best driving experences I ever played on that console. But when #3 came out, it was considered average or bellow. This latest release is superior to the previous game in many aspects , which is good, but has not left any signs for a better and improved game, specially considering how far ahead its most direct rival is right now (yeah, I'm talking about GTA). Anyway, this special edition belongs to a series of games that made my joy back in the PS1 era and I still respect them. Here's a special promotional release which comes with a bonus disc an an LP disc or whatever you call it in english. Very nice, the only one I ever found so far, I'm glad that I actually got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment