24/09/2006

GTA


One of the most famous series after being released for PS2. The first games were entertaining but they didn't convince me much. A lot of people still love them. I started to take this game more serious after purchasing GTAIII the day it was relased. It's still my favourite and the one I played the most. It surely has a lot of violence, but I don't think this game will make people drive over pedestrians during the rush hour just for fun (lol). Let's see what I have... the limited edition of the 1st game, the collector's edition with all the main PS1 games and all PS2 games but Liberty City Stories. I don't know if I should purchase the regular PS1 versions knowing the collector's edition has them all but I am tempted to. Plus I must get the London Special Edition too.

No comments:

Post a Comment