06/02/2015

Missed it.

Yeah, missed it and had to pay 100 euros to get it, which isn't that bad considering how much this is currently selling on eBay. This is definitely the rarest physical copy of a game released so far for the PlayStation 4. It would be nice if I knew about it. By the time I learned about its existence, it was sold out. As expected, a ton of copies ended up on the hands of resellers and popped on eBay from all sorts of different countries. I am glad I have one, but I'm kinda upset for missing the original orders. I mailed the guys from the website but I received no response. It's a shame some companies don't give a crap about consumers in general.

I don't know much about the game because I never got to play it. Retro City Rampage DX. I really want to play this thing... Unfortunately my life right now is no good to be playing games, but once I sort my problems I will spend a few weeks without doing anything else but sleeping, eating and playing. Yup. I need to rest my mind. Being unemployed doesn't help my mind, but neither does all the crap that happened in the last 6 months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment