25/05/2014

Zelda is not the green guy

You know that moment when you finally lose your head to buy something you've been wanting for a while but was kinda expensive and you'd prefer to save the money for other things? That summarizes what happened last week:

Even though I already had a white Wii U, what I truly wanted was the Limited Edition Zelda version. A local supermarket dropped its current price by 33% and I though it was now or never. What actually boosted my will to get this version of the console was the newer trailers for the next Xeno game, which seems to be called Xenogears Origins if the leaked E3 list is really true - which looks like total BS since E3 is no longer the place where new games are announced, they just show new footage and details about games we already knew would come out.


And since we're talking about Zelda, I might as well add the picture of the 3DS XL model of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (with the crappy DLC Code instead of the physical game... what the hell, Nintendo?) I've bought several moons ago but never posted before.


No comments:

Post a Comment