03/12/2013

A small step for man...

I've made some small updates to this blog in the last couple of days. I've read through several posts and corrected a few grammar errors and typos, but there's still too much that could be done. 

However, the greatest improvement should be the labels. I'm still in the middle of the process to add new labels and update the current ones in existing posts, but right now if you filter the posts by using labels the results should be far more accurate than before. Unfortunately blogger doesn't allow more than 20 labels per post and there are some pictures with too many games and editions that easily fit several labels, so I had to restrict which labels I could use and leave many behind. These posts with too much stuff in them are always labelled as Misc.

More pics of new stuff coming shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment