22/06/2013

Zelda Collection approaching its end

I'm not a hardcore collector of certain series or franchises, so I'm happy as much as I get each individual game or special edition released in Europe, excluding variants and budget lines. Now that I've managed to get Spirit Tracks Limited Edition, I'm just missing the original Link's Awakening game for the original Gameboy and the Wind Waker slipcase on the GC. I will probably never get the Gold Pack for the SNES or that Ocarina of Time pack with the t-shirt from Germany. Those are two items people bid the sh!* out of them and the final prices are ridiculous, so I'm not even counting those. AfterI get the missing game and that slipcase, I think I'm done with Zelda. I wish I could say the same about Megaman :P


No comments:

Post a Comment