24/12/2012

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and... Oh my...

Before I start saying something else, I wish everyone a Merry Chrismas and a Prosperous New Year. I'm not sure if I will update the blog before the end of the year, but I do have a few things that I wanted to post but still didn't find the time or patience.

Yep, this is it. After these years of intensively collecting videogames, I just realized the number of games/editions/items in my collection reached another amazing number. I now have officially over 3000. I never expected to reach this number any time soon, let alone before the end of this year. I was expecting to save some money and make a small break because there aren't many editions that I'd like to buy until February. Unfortunately sometimes it's simply impossible to take a break. There is always something to buy, no matter how hard you try to stay away from it, unless you really don't have more money left.

Recently, a big supermarket decided to do some serious promotions on recent games for all current gen platforms. This includes PSVita. As a result, since November to this day I've bought over 40 games that dropped their price to something between 2 and 20 euros. This includes some pretty recent titles, a few limited editions and games that I never expected to find still sealed for such a low price as they were supposedly sold out.

Hopefully, this will finally be the moment I take a break until February. I only expect to buy Ni No Kuni and Aliens Colonial Marines, and hopefully stop for a while.  The problem is... I usually say this all the time but I hardly ever stop. Even when I think I won't be able to buy more games, some stuff happens and I manage to get something more. People that know me well know how mouthful I can be at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment