21/12/2012

Finally, they are over!

Okay, so, when Guitar Hero was originally released, it was a big thing. And it became even bigger when Rock Band and other band kits and games came out. But after the 8th game or so, people obviously become tired... I have about 7 copies of Guitar Hero and Band Hero game bundles for different platforms and I honestly think that's good enough but I might still pick Rock the 80s if I ever come across the guitar bundle. Right now the "Hero" games are discontinued. These games would be so much better if less versions of it were released but Ac tivision likes to milk the cow like so many other companies and released too many in short periods of time in my opinion.

Right now I got this little press kit for both Band Hero and Guitar Hero 5. It was a nice addition to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment