10/07/2012

So, what's new?

It's been a while now. But I don't have much time to update this. Today I decided to take this blog to a whole new level... Okay not really, I just added the "like" and "share" options for Twitter and and AssFacebook. Seems like these things are everywhere. I'm still not infected by those, but I decided to try it out and add a couple of things to the blog.

Next update will be quite massive, with at least 20 new posts and pictures mostly from limited and collector's editions, a couple of press kits and a couple of rarities, but overall nothing too big or impressive compared to other updates (I think). Still worth to check though. I should be done with this next weekend or so.

To finish all this, I just turned 29 last Saturday. Happy birthday to me ^_^

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment