22/04/2012

When I first heard about this...

And here I was surfing on the internet... and suddenly I found out about this particular Mass Effect 3 Alliance Edition limited to 1200 copies and exclusive to Gamestop Italy. How great, a very limited edition from a store that does not ship internationally even though they have stores in most european countries!

Not just that... it was already sold out. Awesome! I missed something far more interesting than the regular n7 edition, because the N7 edition is in fact included in that major box set!


Well, after making my mind and deciding to sell some stuff I have, I finally got enough money to order one off ebay for a far higher price.

I must say that I am actually disappointed with it in the end... It certainly looks something really good but it's so... I don't know, the quality is quite low! The notebook is just that, an empty notebook with nothing on it and a Mass Effect cover. Other than that it's close to worthless. The Alliance ship model doesn't have a proper package and it can be bought separately. The supposed lithograph is just a printed sticker. The N7 edition actually DOES NOT FIT because the space reserved for the game is only for the regular game and not for the CE. That SUCKS! And the interiors are made of very fragile card and as a result my edition came slightly damaged and I now I'm trying to fix it. The only thing that makes it worth it is the low numbers produced. Other than that, it's a good edition to be purchased for 130 euros (the original retail price) but not worth far more than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment