27/09/2011

Singstar? No, Not the sort of games I'd go out buying...



Yes they are fun to play with friends blah blah blah but I really don't feel like buying these games... unless of course they are something exclusive just as this particular Blue BBVA Pack that was only offered in Spain in a limited promotion for those who opened a blue account or whatever it was called. This pack is exclusive to that promotion and it's only found in Spain so I believe it's a toughie to find. I never ever heard about this before which is normal because I don't know what's going on in other countries that have websites or stores in different languages, but I stumbled across when I visited a 2nd hand store and they actually had this pack with the game still factory sealed. I called it a lucky shot. It's not something I love or even like that much but I bought it for collection purposes. The game included is nothing more than a copy of a regular Singstar game released in Spain, based in a spanish version of Pop Idol I believe.

It also hurts to say this but... I also bought another Singtstar game named Morangos com Açucar. That's was just... TOO WRONG to buy that game if it wasn't a Portuguese exclusive. It comes from a TV Show that (some people will kill me for saying this) sucks. It's mostly directed at young people with pimps that like stupid hair styles, kinky music, teenage love stories and first sexual experiences after masturbation. Even I had pimps and hate that show. And they released a Singstar game with the amazingly awesome soundtrack from the show. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment