27/09/2011

More Duke?



Those guys at EB Games really love to spoil their costumers with exclusive editions of their own while they show the finger to the other collector's around the world. Thankfully I was able to find one edition that will probably become a pain to get in the future. I must say that it kinda sucks because it brings nothing special with it. It's quite inferior to the Balls of Steel Edition yet far more limited with only 1600 copies running around. I'm talking about Duke Nukem Forever King Edition. Mine is missing the bubble gum but should I care? I'd like to get the package alone, true, but a bubble gum will probably become rotten over the years. And that sucks. But I got the game, the unused code and the cards inside the limited edition case. And I'm not sure if it's me but all that stuff doesn't seem to fit inside the box that well... I got the PS3 version because it's more limited and basically because it was by far the cheapest I found out so far. I'm very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment