22/02/2011

Nobody really expected this game would return


But Nintendo surprised us by releasing an old time classic: 007 Goldeneye. I must say that I didn't play the first game that much mainly because I was not given an N64 back in the days. I only played at my friend's home and even so the console wasn't his. So, there isn't much I know about the first game besides all the videos and images I saw back then. I believe it's considered one of the best shooters of its age and it's impressive that this particular title saw the day of light once again on the Wii.

This litle pack I found is realy interesting! Unfortunately it doesn't come with the gold controller, so I'll have to get that pack some time in the future. But does have two small bottler of alcoohol. How long do these last? I hope forever cause I want to keep the bottles sealed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment