12/06/2010

Go to Hell!!

Well, this was another game released around the time Darksiders came out but unlike that game this one actually caught my attention. The game's nothing special though, I was expecting a hit but after all the game's josu average/good for some. But anyway that's not the point of this post...

I knew there was a Divine Edition released in the US. Over here (in Europe) we received an edition of the same caliber called Death Edition. But then I came across something that's probably quite rare... There was actually an european release for both PS3 and Xbox 360 of a Divine Edition in a much larger boxset that included and extra action figure. I was quite surprised and still managed to snatch a sealed one. I already know that some companies like to offer certain gimmicks exclusie to one particular country, but EA seems to be giving particular attention to this one country that gets exclusive stuff like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment