22/01/2010

Portuguese exclusive variants of limited editions


Something quite rare in the past, that is now becoming fairly common. Portuguese exclusive limited editions with Portuguese language on the box will certainly become rare variants in the future for several hardcore collectors, specially considering it's such a small country with less people, which means the number of these editions produced must be low. So far I was able to get the following editions:
-Uncharted 2 (PS3)
-Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)~
-inFamous
-Forza Motorsport 3 (360)
-Gran Turismo (PSP)
-Motorstorm Artic Edge (PSP)

And I am still missing the following:
- Little Big Planet (PSP)
-The Godfather (PS2)
-Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)

I plan to keep all the editions sealed, but due to the lack of money I was not able to get inFamous still sealed, even though I do have a mint condition one.

No comments:

Post a Comment