06/07/2009

Happy Birthday to me!


Yep. It's my 26th birthday within less than one hour. I took the day off. To celebrate my birthday, I bought myself a couple of gifts that I have been searching for a very long time. The most important one is right bellow:

The Sega Mega Drive Limited Edition Boxset of a great popular game back in the days: Ecco. It took me a long long time to get this box. It was quite expensive, but after so long without being able to find it, I took my chances and decided to buy it.

On a side note, I kinda feel sad for one thing... Ebay is no longer what it used to be. I am buying less stuff from there right now... Sellers are asking too much for items that were once MUCH cheaper, and buyers are paying ridiculous amounts of money for things that are not worth so much. But it seems that this new reality in the scenario of videogame collecting came to stay... I guess I have to be ready to pay more that I was used to in the past. The real bargains still exist somewhere out there, but they're far more scarce now. Another special thingy will be added soon and I hope new ones become available as well...

There are a few other items I have that ended for an expensive price, but they were, so t say, "affordable". Right now I think that only my zelda boxsets overtake this ecco edition. I'm quite proud of it though, but it was not easy at all for me to buy this thing. Money is an issue, ya know. Wish it wasn't but the lottery doesn't want anything with me. But still, I feel happy for being able to get these games with some sacrifices that only I understand and value. I'll keep sweating till the last drop to keep up collecting.

2 comments:

  1. dear collector, or more... i'am a other collector, and have a very lot of new sealed game in PAL format, limited edition playstation, etc... but, i be interessd on this ICO pack (that is my favourite game) for ps2... listen, i be contact on you for details and my item, is possible to contact me? my e-amil address is: v_series@hotmail.it ...please, reply me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were a real collector, you would know, that we don't sell any of our items.

    ReplyDelete