14/01/2009

They started in a basement. With rats...


Guitar Hero World Tour is the latest release in the Guitar Hero series originally released as a PS2 Exclusive. The game was really good, but seriously I don't think that's a reason to justify the release of at least six different games in such a short period of time (and that is excluding the portable versions...). Anyway, last Xmas my only gift (well not my only, but the only big one besides chocolates) was the complete band kit for the 360. Yes, I was quite happy. These editions are expensive, I hear of an economical crisis going around all over the world, yet such expensive game disappeared from stores faster than the candies Santa was giving away at the mall. In fact I first noticed it was already released over here when I saw several people carrying the box around. Impressive...

The item in the pic something you probably don't have and even I don't know what's inside because it's still sealed. But yes it's another one of those press kits. I hope to find another one unsealed to find out what it really as, because if it depends on me I'll just let it sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment